Classic. Modern. Comfort.
The Feather Hill Day Spa
Feather Hill Day Spa is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate your body, or to spend some time with your loved one for a romantic pamper session. Our spa offers a wide variety of treatments, ranging from facials and massages to manicures and pedicures, all complemented by our hydro facilities. At Vista’s, you can complete your day of pampering with a delicious lunch or dinner and your favourite drink.
KEGAL CHAIR (NEW)
Our brand new Kegal Chair is here! Targeted at women who suffer from a weak pelvic floor, the treament consists of repetitive contractions of the pelvic floor (muscles that control the flow of urination) in order ro strengthen these muscles, and ease a variety of uncomfortable symptoms.
See more information below.
There is a good chance that our relaxing massages will put you to sleep. Or perhaps you prefer a deep tissue sports massage.
HANDS & FEET
Relax with a full manicure and pedicure or visit us for an express treatment.
Complimentary access to our indoor pool, steam room, and sauna with any booked treatment at our spa.
Our bespoke treatment packages are the perfect relaxing sessions for you and a partner.
Schedule your routine facial and body grooming sessions with us.
A variety of facials to cater to your every need.
Mon | CLOSED
Tue & Wed | 09:00 – 17:00
Thu – Sat | 09:00 – 19:00
Sun – 09:00 – 13:00
Pelvic Floor (Kegel) Chair
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Urge Urinary Incontinence
- Post Prostatectomy
- Post Childbirth Recovery
- Heavy Menstruation/ Period Pain
How to Begin:
Make an appointment for a consultation, we can assess whether it is a suitable treatment option for you, which includes a free session
- Sessions are 45 minutes long
- Can have 2 sessions per week
- 8 Sessions are needed for lasting results
- Non-surgical and non-invasive
- No downtime needed after treatment
LEARN ABOUT PRICING & TREATMENTS HERE
Take a look at our special offerings.
Our special offerings for this month might include a relaxing spa treatment perfect for you. Take a look, it might be just what you need.
Book Your Treatment
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
We value all clients enjoying treatments at The Feather Hill Spa. To ensure your treatment time is respected, please book-in at the Spa reception 20 minutes before your treatment start. This gives you ample time to fill in the required forms and to get dressed before your treatment.
We respectfully request punctuality. Late Arrival will result in a reduction in treatment time whilst the full treatment fee will apply.
Spa Etiquette, Terms & Conditions, Policies for Treatments
- Every client needs to fill in the Client Consultation Form before every treatment.
- The Disclaimer on the Client Consultation Form needs to be signed before your treatment.
- Should you have any skin conditions or allergies, please inform your therapist about them again.
- The Hydro facilities is a non-smoking area.
- To respect all clients enjoying a treatment, please keep noise/ conversation levels to a minimum.
- The whole spa is a noise free zone. Disrespectful clients will be asked to leave the spa.
- The gowns and slippers in the restrooms are the property of The Feather Hill.
- When undressing before a treatment, respectfully keep your underwear on.
- If any guest makes our therapists uncomfortable or display any sexual misconduct during the treatment. The therapist will leave the room. The manager will be called to the treatment room to escort your from the spa.
- Right of admission is reserved. You enter the Spa at own risk. The Feather Hill Spa will not be held responsible for any theft, damage, loss or misfortune that may occur.
- Children younger than 14 years needs spa management approval before making a booking.
- No child may be left in the spa unsupervised especially at the Hydro facilities.
- Vouchers are valid for 1 year from purchase date.